Friday 4 March 2011

The Session #49. A Regular Beer


There are many beers that I drink on a regular basis:

Some are good.
Some are bad.
Some I drink for the taste alone.
Some I drink for the taste with food.
Some I drink for refreshment after a hot day playing cricket.
Some I drink for the numbing effect after a game of lacrosse.
Some I drink because I made them myself.
Some I drink because I helped clean up the brewery.
Some will be gulped and glass quickly refilled.
Some will be savoured, sipped and sniffed.
Sometimes a new beer comes along that is added to the list.
Sometimes an old beer drops off, ignored but not forgotten.

There are too many to mention them by name but each has its place and each time I go back I remember why they are regular beers.

The session hosted by Appellation beer

No comments:

Post a Comment